SSLPersonas Publisher's description
This extension will change the looks of Firefox whenever a website is secured by SSL, therefore you can easily tell wether you are safe to login to certain websites
This extension will change the looks of Firefox whenever a website is secured by SSL, therefore you can easily tell wether you are safe to login to certain websites. SSLPersonas also enhances warning messages on certificate error pages.
SSLPersonas provides the following features:
* The Firefox theme turns green, as soon as a secure website is certified and the operator was verified by a trustworthy authority.
* The theme turns blue whenever a website is secure and uses a valid certificate.
* The theme turns orange whenever a website is only partially secure.
* Certificate error warning pages are improved by providing a preview of the blocked website.
* Warnings can be skipped by only one click. The settings allow you to make firefox remember your decision permanently.
What's New in This Release:Great new features: The settings dialog now enables you to pick a custom persona (from the getpersonas.com gallery) for each SSL state. Just copy & paste a link to a persona and save it :) This feature will be extended in the next versions.
Bug Fix: A Firefox that has never had a theme whatsoever did not show the Personas.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall