Power Twitter for Linux Publisher's description
from Narendra Rocherolle
Power Twitter was designed to make the twitter experience more full-bodied.
Power Twitter was designed to make the twitter experience more full-bodied. The folks at twitter are building a core competency in storing and delivering messages and understandably have been reluctant to get too bogged down in product design. This has allowed 3rd parties to build a great set of twitter clients. PT is a little bit different because it interacts directly with the twitter.com website. And because it is embedded in the browser (Firefox, we're working on Safari and Chrome) we are able to do some pretty slick things!
The main features of this release include:
1) inline embedded media from Flickr, YouTube, TwitPic and others
2) expanded URLs so you can see where links might take you
3) twitter search and search results right on the page
4) peek - an avatar mouseover that lets you see recent tweets from that person
5) status updates that are happening with your friends on Facebook
6) when possible additional web updates (Flickr, blogs, etc.) for certain users
What's New in This Release:В· compatible with #newtwitter
В· uses oauth and oauth echo for enhanced features like photo uploads
В· now with free virtual gifts that you can send to other Twitter users
В· all media inline in the main stream!
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall