New Tab Button for linux Publisher's description
An extension for Thunderbird 3
New Tab Button is a Thunderbird extension that provides you the following functionalities:
* Open a selected message in a tab by a toolbar button
* Open a message in a tab by double-clicking its header view (disabled by default)
* Hide Lightning's Today Pane on opening a tab
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
What's New in This Release:В· Support Thunderbird 9.*
System Requirements:В· Mozilla Thunderbird
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall