Gnome Integration Publisher's description
Provides better integration with Gnome using standard notifications and other features
Gnome Integration is a Thunderbird add-on that improves integration with the GNOME desktop environment by using libnotify, with support for:
* Customizable text (title and message)
* Level of urgency em> based on the priority of messages
* Sound (no more /dev/dsp: Device or resource busy em>
* Icon or state
It is necessary notify-send strong > command (package libnotify-bin em > in Debian based distributions, libnotify em > for distributions with RPM packages).
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
What's New in This Release:В· Added transient:1 for newer versions of libnotify and support up to Thunderbird 8.0
System Requirements:В· Mozilla Thunderbird
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall