Galaxytoolbar Publisher's description
Galaxytool allows players or alliances to create and manage a map of their universe and store reports/statistics/notes on various aspects of the game.
Galaxytool allows players or alliances to create and manage a map of their universe and store reports/statistics/notes on various aspects of the game. With this tool you can get information which ogame does not give you directly by actively updating your galaxytool.
A List of some GalaxyTool Features
* Search for alliance members by searching an alliance tag
* Search for all planets of a given playername
* Limit searches by:
o Moons Only
o User Notes Only
o Planets with stored espionage reports
o Blank Planet Locations for Colonization (Limit by galaxy as well as planet slots)
o Date of last update (newer as well as older)
o Resource amount in stored espionage reports
o Stored large debris fields
o Statistics (points/research/fleet)
* Mark alliances/players as enemies/friends/ally/wing
* Sort the data into useful information by choosing how it is displayed
* Easy to keep up to date with the available firefox plugin.
* View information in graph form to easily process point distribution.
* Links to Ostat for alliances/player for more information on players.
* and much more!
What's New in This Release:
В· fixed an issue with sending statistics: wasn't submitted sometimes when accessing the stats the first time
В· improved parsing galaxyviews
В· added access keys to context menu
В· fixed an issue with ingame messages from GOs
В· fixed a problem with recognition of returning fleets
В· some minor adjustments
System Requirements:В· Mozilla Firefox
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall