Fox!Box Publisher's description
from Leland Grunt
Assign the FRITZ!Box to reconnect.
Fox!Box is a Firefox extension for the AVM FRITZ!Box.
There are four options to start the reconnect:
1. Right click on the Fox!Box status bar and select "Reconnect FRITZ!Box".
2. Right click anywhere in the browser window and select in the now appearing context menu "Reconnect FRITZ!Box".
3. Open the Firefox tools menu and select "Reconnect FRITZ!Box".
4. Click on the toolbar button "Reconnect FRITZ!Box" (First you have to add the button to the toolbar).
- URL to FRITZ!Box UPnP Gateway: The URL to the FRITZ!Box UPnP gateway.
Normally there is no need to change the default value.
If the AVM FRITZ!Box is not reachable under "fritz.box", you can use the internal ip-address instead.
Restores the default values.
- The status bar shows the current public ip-address.
The current public ip-address can be copyed to the clipboard by the function "Copy ip-address to clipboard".
- Every time you open Firefox, the status bar will be refreshed.
- Additionally a timer looks up every minute after the status of the internet connection.
The timer can be disabled/enabled by the function "Fox!Box enable".
- If no internet connection exists, the status bar displays "No internet connection".
- If the FRITZ!Box returns an error, the HTTP status code will be displayed in the status bar.
- If you don't want to wait the next time the timer starts, you can manually refresh the status bar per right click on the status bar and then select "Refresh status bar".
- For a fast review of the internet connection status, the label of the status bar displays green if everything is ok, and red if no internet connection exists.
Here are some key features of "Fox!Box":
What's New in This Release:
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall