FireGestures Publisher's description
FireGestures is a Firefox extension which enables you to ....
FireGestures is a Firefox extension which enables you to execute various commands with five types of gestures:
* Mouse Gestures (Moving mouse with holding right-button)
* Wheel Gestures (Scrolling wheel with holding right-button)
* Rocker Gestures (Left-click with holding right-button and vice versa)
* Keypress Gestures (Mouse gesture with holding Ctrl / Shift key)
* Tab Wheel Gestures (Scrolling wheel on the tab bar)
What's New in This Release:В· [Firefox4] Fixed bug: an invalid mousedown state keeps after the mouse pointer moves outside of the content area.
В· [Firefox4] Fixed bug: 'Close Left Tabs' and 'Close Right Tabs' should not close app tabs and invisible tabs belong to other group.
В· [Firefox4] 'Close Tab' and 'Close Tab / Close Window' command should not close app tabs.
В· [Firefox4] '[Popup] List all tabs' command should exclude tabs in other groups.
В· Fixed bug: 'Save Image As...' and 'Save Image Now' command sometimes save image to file with invalid extension (e.g. 'image.php').
В· Added Arabic and Danish localization.
System Requirements:В· Mozilla Firefox
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall