AlertBox for Linux Publisher's description
from Ajit Kumar
Add, manage and track changes in web pages. Get alerts for important changes.
Monitor and keep track of webpages using your Firefox. Keep track of changes in text or image. Leave the repetitious activity of checking updates on your favorite websites to AlertBox.
To add an alert for a page, open the Alert Config panel:
1. Click the bell shaped icon in status bar
2. Select and add the content on the page that you want to monitor for change.
3. Click `Add Alert` to register this alert.
Alternatively, right click on a webpage and select an option in "Add Alerts..." menu.
You can add multiple alerts for the same page by repeating the same process multiple times. If the locator expression matches multiple elements, you can listen to all of them by selecting `Matches: Multiple nodes` option.
To view your alerts, go to your alert box located at chrome://alertbox/content/inbox. You can access the page quickly by clicking the status text showing the number of alerts.
- Add alerts for a targeted content in a any web page or RSS
- Checks for updates silently in the background
- Add rules to get alert for important changes
- View and manage all alerts from Inbox.
- Audio, popup and e-mail alerts
- View the history as a timeline of changes
What's New in This Release:Compatibility release for latest Firefox nightly. A couple of bug fixes.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall