fntsample for Linux Publisher's description
FntSample is a tool that can be used to make font samples ....
FntSample is a tool that can be used to make font samples that show coverage of the font and are similar in appearance to Unicode Charts. It was developed by Eugeniy Meshcheryakov for use with DejaVu Fonts project. FntSample is licensed under GPL version 3 or later.
* Support for various font formats using FreeType library, including TrueType, OpenType, and Type1.
* Creating samples in PDF, PostScript, and SVG formats.
* Adding outlines with Unicode block names for PDF samples.
* Selection of code ranges to show in charts.
* Comparing of two font files with highlighting of added glyphs.
* Runs on Linux and other Unix-like systems.
What's New in This Release:В· This version adds support for SVG output (works correctly only for single page output).
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall