flimp Publisher's description
from Johannes Hofmann
flimp is a generic graphical frontend to the many excellent command line image manipulation tools available.
flimp is a generic graphical frontend to the many excellent command line image manipulation tools available. It allows to create and manipulate pipelines of commands that read from standard input and write to standard output. One can view and compare the result of each stage of the pipeline. flimp leaves the input image file untouched. One rather saves the pipeline in a text file.
* non-destructive image manipulation
* easy to extend and customize
* flimp is small (currently less than 5000 LOC)
* import of raw images via dcraw
* support for 16bit color depth
* support for external GUI programs to modify parameters
What's New in This Release:* Remember directory when loading / saving images.
* Fix scroll position after crop.
* Avoid fopen() error on console.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall