SolitaireCryptoDemo Publisher's description
from John Eriksson
Solitaire encryption algorithm demonstration.
SolitaireCryptoDemo is a visual demonstration of the steps involved in generating a keystream using Bruce Schneier's Solitaire encryption algorithm.
Featuring smooth animations and descriptions of all steps.
Start demo with "python SolitaireCrypto.py". Press "Space" to continue to the next step. Press "Esc" to quit.
You can also use several commandline options:
* -r - Setup a shuffled deck.
* -u - Setup an unkeyed deck.
* -k KEY - Setup a keyed deck using the algorithm described at http://www.schneier.com/solitaire.html.
* -o - Print found keys to standard out.
* -h - Display this text.
* python SolitaireCryptoDemo.py
starts the demo with a default deck (keyed with "CRYPTONOMICON").
* python SolitaireCryptoDemo.py -r
starts the demo with a shuffled deck.
* python SolitaireCryptoDemo.py -u -o
starts the demo with an unkeyed deck and prints the keys.
* python SolitaireCryptoDemo.py -k MYSECRETKEY
starts the demo with a keyd deck using the passphrase"MYSECRETKEY".
What's New in This Release:
В· Fixed some small bugs and misspellings.
В· Modified the folder structure.
В· Added several command line arguments for setting up the initial deck.
В· Added a command line argument for outputting the keystream. For debugging purposes.
В· Added a title showing the current step of the algorithm.
System Requirements:В· Python
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Instal and Uninstall