Brawl Ball for Linux Publisher's description
Brawl Ball is a game of football based on the rules of the fantasy football game, Blood BowlВ®.
Brawl Ball is a game of football based on the rules of the fantasy football game, Blood BowlВ®. Currently in its initial release (0.1), Brawl Ball supports the full "basic" Blood Bowl ruleset. Please see the feature list for more information.
Brawl Ball sports the following features:
* Five basic player skills: block, catch, dodge, pass, & sure hands
* Team rerolls & player rerolls
* Team customization and/or creation using an xml format file and custom images
* Preferences for a strict adherence to the rules, or a more loosely played game
* Supports multiple languages (see internationalization)
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall