BomberMaze Publisher's description
Bombermaze is Bomberman clone for GNOME.
Bombermaze is Bomberman clone for GNOME. It is a multiplayer action game in which players run around in a square-grid maze while dropping bombs and collecting power-ups. The bombs explode after a short time delay, taking out any nearby bricks and players. For maximum effect, bombs can be arranged so as to cause a chain reaction of explosions. The last player left is the winner.
To see the history of feature additions and bug fixes, look at the NEWS and ChangeLog files. Current features are:
* Support for 2 to 4 players
* 5 different power-ups: Extra Bomb, Extra Blast Radius, Trigger Bomb, Kick Bomb, and Extra Speed
* Configurable mazes and randomizable mazes
* Configurable key controls
* Theme support (ie., configurable tiles and sprites)
* User interface improvements
* Themes for download
* Network support, increase number of players
* Computer-controlled opponents
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall