AssaultCube Publisher's description
AssaultCube is a FREE multiplayer.....
AssaultCube is a FREE multiplayer first-person shooter game, based on the CUBE engine.
Taking place in realistic environments, with fast, arcade gameplay, it's addictive and fun!
Features in a nut-shell:
* It's FREE.
* Source code is available under a zlib-like open source license.
* Low latency, it can even run across a 56Kbps connection!
* Light-weight size, only 40MB to download, plus additional maps average 20KB each!
* With the correct settings, it can run on old hardware (Pentium III and above).
* Officially runs on most major systems, and maybe even some non-major ones?
* Has a built in, in-game map editor to help players create their own maps and allows for
co-operative editmode in realtime with others!
* Features a single-player bot system.
* Supports recording of your game by the "demo" system.
* Contains 12 multiplayer game modes, including: Deathmatch, Survivor, Capture the Flag, Hunt the Flag, Keep the Flag, Pistol Frenzy, Last Swiss Standing & One-Shot One-Kill (plus team versions of these modes).
* Comes pre-packaged with 26 different maps!
What's New in This Release:В· Allow changing team when dead (but not spectating).
В· Defuse triggerhappy alias context cleanup.
В· Block connecting to full, passworded servers.
В· Tabs are now allowed in the maprot/serverpwd config files.
В· Ponies mode fixed.
В· Text input field improvements/fixes.
В· Spawns in ac_shine fixed.
В· "editent" command fixed.
В· many other bug fixes both client and server side and map editor
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall