TCPDF PHP5 Publisher's description
from Nicola Asuni
TCPDF is an Open Source PHP class for generating PDF documents.
TCPDF project was started in 2002 and now it is freely used all over the world by millions of people. TCPDF is a Free Libre Open Source Software (FLOSS).
* no external libraries are required for the basic functions;
* all standard page formats, custom page formats, custom margins and units of measure;
* UTF-8 Unicode and Right-To-Left languages;
* TrueTypeUnicode, OpenTypeUnicode, TrueType, OpenType, Type1 and CID-0 fonts;
* Font subsetting;
* images, graphic (geometric figures) and transformation methods;
* native support for JPEG, PNG and SVG images;
* 1D and 2D barcodes: CODE 39, ANSI MH10.8M-1983, USD-3, 3 of 9, CODE 93, USS-93, Standard 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, CODE 128 A/B/C, 2 and 5 Digits UPC-Based Extention, EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC-A, UPC-E, MSI, POSTNET, PLANET, RMS4CC (Royal Mail 4-state Customer Code), CBC (Customer Bar Code), KIX (Klant index - Customer index), Intelligent Mail Barcode, Onecode, USPS-B-3200, CODABAR, CODE 11, PHARMACODE, PHARMACODE TWO-TRACKS, QR-Code, PDF417;
* Grayscale, RGB, CMYK, Spot Colors and Transparencies;
* automatic page header and footer management;
* document encryption and digital signature certifications;
* transactions to UNDO commands;
* PDF annotations, including links, text and file attachments;
* text rendering modes (fill, stroke and clipping);
* multiple columns mode;
* bookmarks and table of content;
* text hyphenation;
* automatic page break, line break and text alignments including justification;
* automatic page numbering and page groups;
* move and delete pages;
* page compression;
* XObject Templates.
What's New in This Release:This release removes the php ending tag from all files.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall