pySVG Publisher's description
from Kerim Mansour
pySVG is a pure Python library to create SVG documents.
pySVG is a pure Python library to create SVG documents. Essentially it is a python wrapper around svg with the goal to allow people to "program svg". pySVG can be used to produce svg as an outcome of algorithms you implement (like koch curves, Lindenmayr systems etc.)
Working with pySVG is pretty straightforward. There is a small tutorial in the docs folder but i would suggest refering to the testclasses in the source.
Pretty much all elements should be implemented. Type checking, validation and value constraints are NOT. In short: currently you can fill any element with more or less any content. Loading and storing of SVG images also works.
1. Shapes (circle, ellipses, rectangles, lines, polygons, polylines,paths)
3. Containers (g-element, defs)
4. Style attributes (stroke, filling, font)
5. Transform (in groups)
7. Load/Store SVG files
SHA1 Checksum: 8163cd74ea8850d1f4e5db85d49ccd3ec9556a86
What's New in This Release:* Added
* added kwargs to make life a bit easier when instantiating objects
* added dropshadows (contributed by Bastian)
* added patterns
* added turtle graphics
* added clip element
* added use element
* added some methods to get size/edge points or move an element (depends on element)
* implemented feMergeNode subclassing
* added filterprimitiveswithin
* setfilter had wrong parameter
* corrected intendation
* documentation corrected
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall