pylolgraph Publisher's description
from Eric Pavey
A Python \ Arduino library that would allow you to send Pygame graphics to the lolshield
A Python Arduino library that would allow you to send Pygame graphics to the lolshield
There are two main parts to the library:
* The Python module pylolgraph.py for sending graphics to the Arduinololshield.
o It requires Pygame, and pyserial. Was made with Python 2.6.5, and Pygame 1.9.1
* The Arduino sketch pylolgraph.pde for receiving serial data, and displaying it.
o It requires the lolshield library.
How to use:
* My system is WinXP. Not tested on anything else.
* Download pylolgraph.pde, and upload it to your Arduino. Make sure the BAUD variable matches that in your Python module (below).
* Download pylolgraph.py, put it in your Python path.
* Download example01.py: Set itвЂ™s BAUD variable to match that in pylolgraph.pde, and set its PORT variable to be the port your Arduino is on (will vary depending on your OS).
* Start pylolgraph.pde on the Arduino. Run example01.py from the command-line or double-click the icon: You should see a small Pygame window pop up: When you click the LMB, a white donut will appear in the Pygame window. The same donut should then appear on the lolshield.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall