py Publisher's description
from The pylib Team
pylib and py.test: agile development and test support library
py is a Python library for testing, distributed processing and interacting with filesystems.
* py.test: cross-project testing tool with many advanced features
* py.execnet: ad-hoc code distribution to SSH, Socket and local sub processes
* py.magic.greenlet: micro-threads on standard CPython ("stackless-light") and PyPy
* py.path: path abstractions over local and subversion files
* py.code: dynamic code compile and traceback printing support
The py lib and its tools should work well on Linux, Win32, OSX, Python versions 2.3-2.6.
System Requirements:В· Python
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall