ordf Publisher's description
ORDF is a Python library built upon RDFLib for working with RDF Data.
ORDF is a Python library built upon RDFLib for working with RDF Data. It has the following features:
* Indexing: back-ends for 4store, rdflib, pairtree, xapian
* Provenance: statement level with changesets, entity-level with OPMV
* Rendering: Python Fresnel implementation
* Inferencing: production rule (forward-chaining) using FuXi
* Clustering: message queueing (rabbitmq) for distributing changes to indices on a cluster
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall