mwavepy Publisher's description
mwavepy is a compilation of functions for microwave/RF engineering.
mwavepy is a compilation of functions for microwave/RF engineering. It is useful for things such as calibration, data analysis, data acquisition, and plotting functions. Being that it has been built around my specific needs as a graduate student, it is far from complete, but non the less pretty useful. Please see the wiki for examples.
what can mwavepy do ?
* load touchstone (.s2p, s?p) files for data processing
* plot touchstone file data (dB, Phase (unwrapped), Smith chart)
* save plots in vector format for publication (a feature of matplotlib)
* cascade 2-port networks
* de-embed 2-port networks
* 1-port calibration, given any number of standards (least squares)
* can be used with pythics for instrument control of VNA's ( so far HP8510, HP8720, working on R&S ZVA40 )
* create analytically based models for networks (good for making custom cal sets and modeling)
Basic classes mwavepy provides:
* ntwk : n-port network class for network analysis
* transmissionLine : general transmission line
o waveguide: rectangular wave-guide
+ wr: waveguides based on standard wave-guide bands dimensions
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall