hydrat Publisher's description
from Marco Lui
hydrat is a declarative framework for text classification tasks.
hydrat is a declarative framework for text classification tasks. Salient points:
* declarative, programmatic interface to data
* wrappers for a variety of external classifiers
* wrappers for a variety of text processing tools
* automatic extraction of a variety of textual features
* advanced data management via a structured representation and metadata system to avoid expensive recomputation
* storage and analysis of results
hydrat is packaged using Python's setuptools, and is distributed via PyPI. This means that for most users, installation can be carried out using easy_install or pip:
pip install hydrat
For systems where you do not have administrative rights, the author recommends the use of virtualenv.
Major releases of hydrat will also be packaged for Ubuntu.
Besides, you can also download the source code from here (see 'Source' for instructions), and install the hydrat by yourselves.
python setup.py install
python setup.py develop
What's New in This Release:В· Removed ~ from the paths considered in autoconfigure
В· Made weka easier to autoconfigure
В· Added -s to 'hydrat configure' to allow user to specify directories to scan
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall