GtkAda contributions Publisher's description
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify ....
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
The described here packages are proposed as a contribution to GtkAda, an Ada bindings to GTK+. It deals with the following issues:
* Tasking support;
* Custom models for tree view widget;
* Custom cell renderers for tree view widget;
* Multi-columned derived model;
* Extension derived model (to add columns to an existing model);
* Abstract caching model for directory-like data;
* Tree view and list view widgets for navigational browsing of abstract caching models;
* File system navigation widgets with wildcard filtering;
* Resource styles;
* Capturing resources of a widget;
* Embeddable images;
* Some missing subprograms and bug fixes;
* Measurement unit selection widget and dialogs;
* Improved hue-luminance-saturation color model;
* Simplified image buttons and buttons customizable by style properties;
* Controlled Ada types for GTK+ strong and weak references;
* Simplified means to create lists of strings;
* Spawning processes synchronously and asynchronously with pipes;
* Capturing asynchronous process standard I/O by Ada tasks and by text buffers;
* Source view widget support.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall