GnuTLS Publisher's description
GnuTLS is a project that aims to develop a library which provides a secure layer
GnuTLS is a project that aims to develop a library which provides a secure layer, over a reliable transport layer. Currently the GnuTLS library implements the proposed standards by the IETF's TLS working group.
* Support for TLS 1.2, TLS 1.1, TLS 1.0 and SSL 3.0 protocols
o Since SSL 2.0 is insecure it is not supported.
* Support for TLS extensions: server name indication, max record size, etc.
* Support for authentication using the SRP protocol.
* Support for authentication using both X.509 certificates and OpenPGP keys.
* Support for TLS Pre-Shared-Keys (PSK) extension.
* Support for X.509 and OpenPGP certificate handling.
* Support for X.509 Proxy Certificates (RFC 3820).
* Supports all the strong encryption algorithms, including Camellia (RFC 4132).
* Supports safe renegotiation (RFC 5746).
* Supports compression.
* Runs on most Unix platforms and Windows.
* GPL compatible license.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall