Evolution Data Server Publisher's description
from Novell Inc.
Evolution Data Server provides a single database for common, desktop-wide information.
Evolution Data Server provides a single database for common, desktop-wide information, such as a user's address book or calendar events.
Evolution Data Server is also a dependency of the clock applet from the gnome-applets package, 2.10 release.
Evolution provides integrated mail, addressbook and calendaring functionality to users of the GNOME desktop.
What's New in This Release:Bug Fixes:
· Bug 673894 - Adding events to Google Calendar is broken (Milan Crha)
· Bug 667477 - EXDATE containing time are not handle correctly (Milan Crha)
· Bug 666896 - Workaround Improper GB-2312 Mail Encodings (Palmer Dabbelt)
· Bug 666438 - Contact's Full name field not displayed in list view (Milan Crha)
· Bug 673563 - Encoded filename for Outlook broken by spaces (Milan Crha)
· Bug 673527 - Addressbook bulk methods are broken (Christophe Dumez)
· Bug 664793 - Deadlock on EClient operation cancel (Milan Crha)
· Bug 663324 - Categories not correctly aligned with Google contacts (Milan Crha)
· Bug 672258 - Error while moving messages in local folders (Milan Crha)
· Bug 671172 - camel: smtp: Make EHLO keywords check case insensitive (Pawel Moll)
· Bug 670470 - Do not force password for IMAPx connection (Yanko Kaneti)
· Add "new symbols in 3.4" indices to API docs. (Matthew Barnes)
· CalDAV backend could starve on its dispose waiting for slave finish (Milan Crha)
· Avoid possible use-after-free in Google's addressbook backend (Milan Crha)
· Gil Forcada (ca)
· Rajesh Ranjan (hi)
· Valencian translation (ca)
· ManojKumar Giri (or)
· Jordi Serratosa (ca)
· Sandeep Sheshrao Shedmake (mr)
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall