Dyko Publisher's description
Dyko is a lightweight web framework
Dyko is a lightweight web framework with original features:
* Support for multiple storage mechanisms (databases, filesystems, and more) with an unified data access interface, giving the possibility to use flexible and evolutive data models;
* Support for multiple template engines (Genshi, Jinja, Mako, and more).
Theses specificities make Dyko particularly suitable for creating:
* Small and simple websites with no database;
* Content management systems with heterogeneous storage engines;
* Web applications with chronic data model evolutions;
* Web applications accessing static data models defined by other applications.
What's New in This Release:* First public release
* MultiDict items
* Database, filesystem, XML and ReST access points
* Typed properties
* Clean tests
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall