dlib C++ Library Publisher's description
XiangQi Wizard (Chinese Chess Wizard) is a powerful XiangQi (chinese chess) program, which supports UCCI engines.
dlib is a library for developing portable applications dealing with networking, threads, graphical interfaces, data structures, linear algebra, machine learning, XML and text parsing, numerical optimization, Bayesian nets, and numerous other tasks.
What's New in This Release:New Stuff:
· Added tools for timing blocks of code
· Machine Learning
· Added a set of tools for learning to solve the assignment problem. See the structural_assignment_trainer and its associated example program for an introduction.
· Added random projection based locality sensitive hashing tools.
· Added tools to simplify the creation of scan_image_pyramid objects. See the object_detector_ex.cpp example program for details.
· Image Processing
· Added sum_filter() and spatially_filter_image_separable_down()
· New feature extractors: poly_image, nearest_neighbor_feature_image, and fine_hog_image
Non-Backwards Compatible Changes:
· Changed the serialization format for rand objects.
· Changed the order of arguments for the sequence_labeler's constructor.
· Object Detection Changes
· Some parts of the object detection tools have been refactored. In particular, the interfaces of the scan_image_pyramid and structural_object_detection_trainer have been changed slightly to improve usability.
· Made the test_box_overlap a little more flexible. This change breaks backwards compatibility with the previous version though.
· The hashed_feature_image object has been made more general. It now uses a user supplied hashing function rather than its own hashing implementation.
· Removed constness from the operator() member functions of the object_detector.
· Fixed improper normalization in the gaussian() functions. The normalization constant was being computed incorrectly.
· Sequence labeling feature extractors must now define a sequence_type typedef instead of sample_type. This change allows the user to use any type of sequence, not just std::vector objects.
· Changed the add_probability() method of joint_probability_table so it does a saturating add rather than a normal add. This ensures the probability value stays exactly
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall