DiaSCE Publisher's description
from silax, zsdfgtbv
DiaSCE is C, C++ code editor for Gnome.
DiaSCE is C, C++ code editor for Gnome. It pretends to be a complement to Glade, so it doesn't include an environment for GUI's development. It has neither a debugger or other kind of tool to help debugging. The goal is to provide light code editor that doesn't need too many resources.
Basic features of DiaSCE:
- Management of project files.
- Creation of files used by automake and autoconf.
- Compilation, linking and running.
- Integrated with Glade for GUI development.
- Code edition using multiple tabs.
- Syntax highlighting.
- Fast access to functions, variables, structures...
- Search functions.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall