betahaus.openmember Publisher's description
OpenMember is a flexible and scalable membership system.
OpenMember is now available for general use. The core is to be considered stable, although we're not removing the beta-label until it's been around a while and we've released better documentation.
* Built on one of the worlds most secure and mature frameworks - Zope/Plone
* Handle large organisations - millions of members is not a problem.
* Includes scripts for testing and generating any amount of dummy members.
* Export members to CSV (understood by Excel, Open Office etc.)
* A member can contain any type of information, including images or documents.
* Fully free open source and released under GPL v2. No parts of the system uses closed components.
* Versioning to track changes.
* Easily extended with geodata (for Google maps integration or similar).
* Registration for meetings, conferences or other activities. (Possible through add-ons)
* Add-on package with Google maps integration.
Planned new features
* Graphical statistics and charts.
* Major automated testing package to make sure everything works over time.
Possible future features
We're looking for sponsors and volunteers to help us with these. Interested?
* Public API so other sites can connect to an OpenMember database and interact with it.
* OpenID or other single sign on functions for securely identifying as a member of an organisation. (Could be used to receive discounts on internet shopping sites or as login etc)
* Tools for yearly summits - voting or similar.
* Users should be able to edit their own details in a secure way without the need for registration.
* Invoicing, payment and tracking of optional membership fees.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall