argh Publisher's description
from Andrey Mikhaylenko
Argh provides a very simple wrapper for argparse.
Argh provides a very simple wrapper for argparse. Argparse is a very powerful tool; argh just makes it easy to use.
HereвЂ™s a list of features that argh adds to argparse:
* mark a function as a CLI command and specify its arguments before the parser is instantiated;
* nested commands made easy: no messing with subparsers (though they are of course used under the hood);
* infer command name from function name;
* infer agrument type from the default value;
* infer argument action from the default value (for booleans);
* add an alias root command help for the --help argument;
* enable passing unwrapped arguments to certain functions instead of a argparse.Namespace object.
Argh is fully compatible with argparse. You can mix argh-agnostic and argh-aware code. Just keep in mind that argh.dispatch() does some extra work that a custom dispatcher may not do.
System Requirements:В· Python
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall