ADCH++ for Linux Publisher's description
ADCH++ is a hub software for the ADC network.
ADCH++ is a hub software for the ADC network. It implements the ADC protocol. The core application is very simple, but extensible using plugins. Among the standard plugins there is a scripting plugin that allows hub owners to further customize the hub using several scripting languages including Lua. The core is also exposed as a Python module, thus it is possible to use it within a Python application.
Here is a brief feature list of what ADCH++ supports
* No ads, spyware, or bundled software that you don't need
* Open source software, code freely available under the GNU GPL
* Supports the latest ADC standard and many of its extensions
* Encryption via ADCS
* Supports Bloom filters to reduce traffic
* Supports Ping Extension between hublist and hub
* Simple Management System within the hub to configure it
* Possibility of running multiple hubs in a single core
What's New in This Release:В· This release improves a lot on the usability by improving many lua scripts with new features as well as adding a complete flood protection guard for hub security. It also introduces basic ipv6 support while performance and stability has been also improved. We hope you will enjoy the new ADCH++ version and don't forget to send your feedback, ideas or bugs.
System Requirements:В· Python
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall