VAMP Publisher's description
from CMS Made Simple
VAMP is a web-mail client written entirely in the PHP scripting language which can access POP3 mailboxes.
VAMP is a web-mail client written entirely in the PHP scripting language which can access POP3 mailboxes. It features an interface not entirely dissimilar to other web-mail clients like Microsoft's Hotmail or IMP. The main goal of this project is to deliver a solid web-based E-Mail reading and composing platform that is fast, simple and easy to set up. VAMP also has some features rarely found in other web-mail packages. "Virtual users" for example, which basically means that all E-Mails to a certain domain are put together in a single mailbox which is accessible through a POP3 server. VAMP then decodes this E-Mail box and allows several users to access their own E-Mails, and prevents users from viewing another user's mail.
* Easy to set up and maintain configuration using the Setup Tool
* Access to local and remote POP3 E-Mail boxes
* Ability to compose messages with attachments, carbon-copy's etc...
* Each user has his own contact and signature database
* VAMP supports translation-on-the-fly to support different languages
* "Virtual users"
* Support for both MySQL and PostgreSQL databases
* Support for encrypting attachments (under PHP3)
* ...much much more...
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall