SubEthaSMTP Publisher's description
from Jon S. Stevens
SubEtha SMTP is a Java library which......
SubEtha SMTP is a Java library which allows your application to receive SMTP mail with a simple, easy-to-understand API.
This component can be used in almost any kind of email processing application. Hypothetical (and not-so hypothetical) uses include:
* A mailing list manager (see SubEthaMail)
* A mail server that delivers mail to user inboxes
* A mail archiver like The Mail Archive
* An email test harness (see Wiser)
* An email2fax system
* SMTPseudo A filtering forwarding server
* Baton SMTP proxy for one or more backends (rules based on sender/envelope)
* Mireka is an SMTP proxy, which can help to prevent or diagnose mail problems.
What's New in This Release:В· PlainAuthenticationHandlerFactory now accepts non-null authorization identities.
В· The addition of Received headers is now configurable.
В· The client now times out if the server does not respond.
В· Wiser.messages is now protected so that subclasses can override it.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall