NOCC for Linux Publisher's description
from Olivier Cahagne
NOCC is a webmail client written in PHP.....
NOCC is a webmail client written in PHP. It provides webmail access to IMAP and POP3 accounts.
* Easy installation since no database needed.
* Can connect to IMAP and POP3 servers.
* Sending mails over local sendmail installation or external SMTP servers.
* Multi-language support.
* You can change all the colors and fonts easily with вЂњthemesвЂќ.
* Use no frames and XHTML 1.0 for maximum compatibility with any browser (even text browsers).
* Works on Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac OS.
* Distributed under Open Source license.
What's New in This Release:В· Fix a problem, if use wrong username or password (Tim Gerundt)
System Requirements:В· PHP
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall