Mama Mua Publisher's description
Mama Mua is an IMAP4 message user agent written in Python.
Mama Mua is an IMAP4 message user agent written in Python. It uses Tkinter and Pmw for the user interface. The standard Python run-time libraries do the rest. It is designed to be a mail client for a local network mail server.
* Written in Python.
* Intended to be cross platform.
* IMAP4, single host, online.
* Menu driven/"right-click" interface.
* No Buttons.
* No HTML (almost).
* MIME support (attachments), quoted printable and base64 encode/decode.
* Manage multiple folders (create, delete, rename, subscribe, unsubscribe).
* Manage mails (move, delete, reply, reply to all, forward, print, edit, export, dump raw, open in window)
* Mail expire date configurable per folder.
* Trash folder on server.
* Trash folder limit.
* Simple address book.
* Alternate from-addresses can be stored in the address-book with individual signature files.
* To/Cc-address menu (addressbook, recent addresses, pick from original recipients of forward/reply mail).
* SMTP thread (does not work in windows yet).
* Pop up and beep alert when new message arrives.
* Localized language support (english and swedish provided).
* Configuration file.
* Integrated sign/verify/encrypt/decrypt with GPG.
* Free (Laid-back License Understanding, LLU).
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall