IMAPClient for Linux Publisher's description
from Menno Smits
IMAPClient aims to be a easy-to-use, Pythonic and complete
IMAPClient aims to be a easy-to-use, Pythonic and complete IMAP client library with no dependencies outside the Python standard library.
* Arguments and return values are natural Python types.
* IMAP server responses are fully parsed and readily usable.
* IMAP unique message IDs (UIDs) are handled transparently. There is no need to call different methods to use UIDs.
* Escaping for internationalised mailbox names is transparently handled. Unicode mailbox names may be passed as input wherever a folder name is accepted.
* Time zones are transparently handled including when the server and client are in different zones.
* Convenience methods are provided for commonly used functionality.
* Exceptions are raised when errors occur.
System Requirements:В· Python
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall