Rhapsody for Linux Publisher's description
Rhapsody is a text console IRC client for Unix operating systems.
Rhapsody is a text console IRC client for Unix operating systems. It is small, fast, portable and easy to use, yet it is full featured. The thing that separates it from the crowd is its intuitive menu driven user interface. Check out the screenshot area for more information.
It is written entirely from scratch in C and uses the ncurses library. It compiles and has been tested on Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, Solaris, IRIX, HP-UX, Tru64, Mac OS X, BeOS, Hurd, Syllable and Cygwin.
* Multi server support.
* Clean, easy to use menu driven user interface.
* Favorite server, channel and user lists.
* Ignore lists.
* Configurable interface color themes.
* Large file (over 2GB) support.
* SOCKS proxy compatibility.
* Protocols that are supported:
o IRC (obviously)
o DCC chat
o DCC file transfers
o SOCKS4 and SOCKS5
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall