Pyplet Publisher's description
KXicq is the KDE ICQ client, KXicq2 is written for KDE 2 and KDE 3, but also works with other Window Managers like Gnome,....
KXicq is the KDE ICQ client, KXicq2 is written for KDE 2 and KDE 3, but also works with other Window Managers like Gnome, Window Maker ( with Docking !) and others. KXicq2 uses the new ICQ protocol version 7, wich has much less problems that the old protocol and it can be used behind firewalls ( it can use socks ).
At this moment KXicq2 supports the following featurs in the latest release:
* Full support for sending and receiving messages and URLs
* Support for sending and receiving colored messages
* Searching of contacts by Email, firstname/lastname and UIN
* Fully functional Accepting and Rejecting contacts
* Fully functional Sending request for authorization
* KDE 2 Docking
* Window Maker docking
* Full History
* Contact exchange
* Visible/Invisible List
* Update Own Info
* New contact list with Group support
* Non ICQ contacts for SMS sending
* Update basic information
* Fully working SMS sending
* Fully working SMS receiving
* Configurable support for other character sets.
* Update Color settings
* WindowMaker Dock works again
* more security settings
* And much more
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall