GTKYahoo Publisher's description
GTKYahoo is a GPL'd GTK+ based yahoo pager client for unix.
GTKYahoo is a GPL'd GTK+ based yahoo pager client for unix. I wrote this for a couple of reasons - hating windows, wanting to learn GTK+, and because the Java client is highly irritating and seems extremely buggy.
New Features / bug fixes
* Refreshing the Address Book data now refreshes the friends list (in case anyone's real name has changed!)
* Now gtkyahoo re-links if libyahoo.a has changed (finally!)
* All status messages will use real names if real names are enabled
* If your'e chatting with a non-friend and you're ingoring messages from non-friends, you will NOT ignore replies to the non-friend you're chatting with!
* Buddy statuses now enclosed in ()'s as with Win32 client
* Added lots of keyboard shortcuts to menus
* Now the Get Credentials menu item is disabled upon login
* Added loads of keyboard shortcuts to the menu items
* Now **you** are listed in the Friends list a la the Win32 client
* You can now right-click on your name in the main window and change your status
* All the possible statuses are now settable from keyboard shortcuts
* Bug fixes in the new way the friends CTree is built
* Custom status window is now modal
* Fixed bug where custom status messages with commas in them caused problems
* Now the libyahoo Authors are listed in the About box too
* Now your own status changes are announced in each of your chat windows (like the Win32 client)
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall