TkWiCe Publisher's description
from Joachim Moskalewski
TkWiCe is a highly featured, easy to use, multilingual, free and open source software application
TkWiCe is a highly featured, easy to use, multilingual, free and open source software application for wine cellar management. It provides a fast overview of your wine bottles.
The software is written in native Tcl/Tk, so it works on all known operating systems (like Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X etc.).
* Focus is on pleasure, not on science.
* Function conquers eyecandy.
* The database is kept in readable text files.
* Fits on displays with 1024x768 pixel.
* Old computers are new enough.
* Works platform independent.
* Free - means liberty, free of charge and open source.
What's New in This Release:* special configuration option for small desktop sizes
* added "next bottle" date on default wine list
* some more list filter options
* update in growing areas
* update in classifications
* newer included tablelist package (version 5.1)
* added corresponding GNOME Shiki themes
* translation: some czech completions
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall