SQLiteStudio for Linux Publisher's description
SQLiteStudio is a SQLite database....
SQLiteStudio is a SQLite database manager with the following features:
* Single executable file - no need to install or uninstall. Binary distribution is just the single, ready to use file.
* Intuitive interface,
* All SQLite3 and SQLite2 features wrapped witin simple GUI,
* Cross-platform - runs on Windows 9x/2k/XP/2003/Vista/7, Linux, MacOS X, Solaris, FreeBSD and should work on other Unixes (not tested yet).
* Localizations, currently translated to:
* Exporting to various formats (SQL statements, CSV, HTML, XML),
* Numerous small additions, like formatting code, history of queries executed in editor windows, on-the-fly syntax checking, and more,
* UTF-8 support,
* skinnable (interface can look native for Windows 9x/XP, KDE, GTK, Mac OS X, or draw widgets to fit for other environments, WindowMaker, etc),
* Configurable colors, fonts and shortcuts.
* Open source and free - Released under GPLv2 licence.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall