SQLite Control Center Publisher's description
from Larry Aasen
SQLite Control Center is a visual tool for working with SQLite database files.
SQLite Control Center is a visual tool for working with SQLite database files. Click here for the project website on SourceForge.net.
* Create a new database or open an existing one.
* View table data, fields, schema, indexes and triggers.
* Edit table data in a grid display.
* Construct queries using a syntax-highlighting text editor, and then view the results in a table display.
* Open Source.
* Now runs on Linux (Thanks to Martin Dvorak).
* and MacOS X (Thanks to Michael Doppler).
* Written using the excellent wxWindows C++ GUI framework with help from the wxSQLite library.
* First posted on SourceForge.net on February 5, 2006.
What's New in This Release:. upgraded to SQLite version 3.3.5 and wxWidgets 2.6.3.
System Requirements:. SQLite
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall