scrmgr Publisher's description
SCRMGR is a curses-based (text screen or 'console') screen manager and data entry system.
SCRMGR is a curses-based (text screen or 'console') screen manager and data entry system. It makes heavy use of "softkey labels" and "softkeys" (a.k.a. function keys F1-F10) to guide the user.
The initial inspiration for this was:
* something a bit like dBase IV for Unix and for the PC
* regular expression search and replace functions
* quick-to-use screen, menu and softkey label generator
* support different record formats in a file e.g. header record, detail record etc
* emacs-like key bindings (I never got around to customisable bindings)
* support for multiple data files rather like a heirarchical database
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall