RDQLPlus Publisher's description
from Chris Wilper
RDQLPlus is a tool for querying RDF graphs, featuring graphical results in a zoomable user interface (ZUI).
RDQLPlus is a tool for querying RDF graphs, featuring graphical results in a zoomable user interface (ZUI). It can work with existing RDF files, Jena2 RDF databases, and a native-Java database called Mckoi (included).
RDQLPlus does its job by interpreting commands written in a simple command language, called RIDIQL. Here are a few of the things you can do with the RIDIQL command set:
* INSERT and DELETE statements into/from RDF graphs ("Models")
* CREATE and DROP entire models in RDF storage locations ("Stores")
* DUMP and LOAD models in RDF/XML, N-TRIPLES, and N3 format
* Copy RDF graphs (or sub-graphs) from one model to another
* Query and work with inference models (using one of Jena's reasoners) given an ontology and an instance model
* Output query results in text form
What's New in This Release:* Some filesystem store files aren't recognized, even though they're listed with the STORES command. If you're having this problem, just rename the file to something simpler, like "myfile.rdf".
* After creating and DROPping an inference model, models that it depends on may not be DROPpable until re-starting RDQLPlus. When you try to DROP such a model, you will be told it was succesfully dropped. But listing MODELs will reveal it is still there.
* You absolutely need version 1.10 of GraphViz to run RDQLPlus. Older versions can create unexpected output, which causes ZVTM to throw a NullPointerException at times.
* On-line help via the HELP command doesn't provide much detail yet. The RIDIQL Reference does.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall