PyDO Publisher's description
PyDO is a Object-Relational database access tool.
PyDO is a Object-Relational database access tool. Unlike many other O-R database access tools, PyDO:
* doesn't constrain your schema to what it thinks databases should look like
* if you need/want to override the way it does it's work, it's not a major surgical effort
* has tools that will, given a database connection (for Oracle and PostgreSQL anyway) can do a lot of the work for you in writing your data classes
* like any good tool, makes the easy stuff a no-brainer and makes the harder things easier too
* works with more than one database (currently Oracle, PostgreSQL and MySQL, but others are definitely possible)
* is easy to figure out how it works and when it does things so that you won't piss off your DB admin.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall