Paragon Publisher's description
from Rob Alfaro
PHP. It contains a structured library of extensible components for modelling real world objects and processes.
PHP. It contains a structured library of extensible components for modelling real world objects and processes. Paragon is a 3-tier system defining an abstraction between the presentation, business logic and data access layers and employs a simplified Model-View-Controller design paradigm.
Paragon provides a set of fully functional, yet extensible components for
* flexible graphical user interface display that is multi-lingual and mark-up agnostic
* easy to use relational database connection and communication for relational databases supported by PHP (currently Postgresql and MySql supported).
* simple SMTP/MIME message generation using Internet or Unix domain sockets
* flexible authentication and authorisation of HTTP(s) requests.
* configurable error handling
* configurable file uploading via HTTP(s)
These extensible components are abstracted from a set of flexible and extensible API's used to model the custom business logic required by any web application.
The typical applications that Paragon can be used to create are
* user management with subscription
* content management systems
* product catalogue/shopping cart
* threaded multi-view bulletin board systems
* intranet systems
* extranets systems
* groupware systems
What's New in This Release:Added the following classes
* common.AbstractAttributesObject - New abstract class that abstracts model.AbstractDatabaseObject into a common API that provides a mechanism to model a real world "entity" with a unique set of data attributes.
* http.Cookie - Simple class for encapsulating a HTTP cookie
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall