OT2 Publisher's description
from OT2 Team
OT2 is a bonsai collection management software for *nix systems and windows
OT2 is a bonsai collection management software for *nix systems and windows, it helps you to manage your trees, your pots and your pictures.
* Unlimited number of trees and pots with their detailed characteristics.
* Sort trees according to their name, age, species..., show all of them or only a subset (mature bonsai, potensai, kusamono...)
* For each tree, you can record or schedule any work, remark, treatement, etc..
* Add as many pictures as you want. Pictures can be resized and moved to a repository while the original may be saved in another place.
* See the complete history of a tree, pictures and events displayed together or separated.
* For rempotting events, choose the pot to put the tree in.
* Full fledged installer/desinstaller
* Free sotfware (as defined by the FSF) : no limitations, no customer code, will always be free.
* ...and many more.
Advanced features :
* Easy to use interface, tabbed navigation.
* Integration with you favorite image editor : no more lengthy search on your hard drive to find a picture for a virtual.
* Export your tree data to a set of HTML pages.
* Batch management of trees with progressive individualization. Very handy for seedlings!
* Data stored in file or in a mySql server, local or distant (GNU/Linux only feature)
* Use the industry standard SQL language to store the data : your data is safely keeped and still belongs to you !
* and more...
What's New in This Release:Bug fixes:
pot suppression doesn't work
order button without effect in some views
tree history view no updated after adding a picture or an event
price of tree limited to 99
doubling of apostrophes when reentering text.
crash when suppressing a picture in its full size view
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall