MckoiDDB Publisher's description
MckoiDDB is a database system used by software....
MckoiDDB is a database system used by software developers to create applications that store data over a cluster of machines in a network. It is designed to be used in online environments where there are very large sets of both small and big data items that need to be stored, accessed and indexed efficiently in a network cluster.
Learn the MckoiDDB Basics:
* Introduction - An overview of the main features of MckoiDDB.
* Quick Start Guide - A quick guide to get a MckoiDDB installation up and running.
* Developing a Simple Database - Learn to use the Simple Database API to develop your own distributed database application.
* Introduction to SQL in MckoiDDB - With the release of version 1.1 comes SQL support. Read more about it here.
* The FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions.
What's New in This Release:В· Fixed Bug in com.mckoi.data.OrderedSetData that would cause a fail on insert with particular strings.
В· Made some performance improvements to the Object Database consensus function.
В· Completed iterator and view functionality in com.mckoi.odb.ODBList.
В· Changed object logging behavior slightly to allow for a particular type of constraint violation detection.
System Requirements:В· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall