LiteSQL Publisher's description
from Tero Laitinen
LiteSQL is a C++ library that integrates C++ objects tightly to relational database and thus provides an object persistence layer.
LiteSQL is a C++ library that integrates C++ objects tightly to relational database and thus provides an object persistence layer. LiteSQL supports SQLite3, PostgreSQL and MySQL as backends. LiteSQL creates tables, indexes and sequences to database and upgrades schema when needed. In addition to object persistence, LiteSQL provides object relations which can be used to model basic OO building blocks (aggregation, composition, association). Objects can be selected, filtered and ordered using template- and class-based API with type checking at compile time.
* SQLite3, PostgreSQL and MySQL - backend support
* C++ object persistence (store, update, retrieve)
* relational operations (filtering, ordering, referencing other objects)
* automatic database structure maintenance (creates, updates and drops tables/indices behind the scenes)
* C++ template based database API -> no SQL queries by hand
What's New in This Release:В· support for oracle backend (ocilib)
В· database specific datatypes are used (needed for oracle backend)
System Requirements:В· gcc-compatible C++ compiler that supports member templates
В· client library and header files for at least one backend: libsqlite3, libmysqlclient or libpq
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall