Knoda Publisher's description
from Knoda Team
knoda is a database frontend for KDE.
knoda is a database frontend for KDE. It is based on hk_classes and is released under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
Knoda allows you to:
* define and delete databases;
* create, alter and delete tables and indices;
* add, change and delete data in tables;
* define, execute and store sql queries;
* define, execute and store queries with a "query by example" GUI;
* create, alter and delete views;
* import and export CSV data;
* define and use forms;
* define and print reports; and
* write your own extensions using the integrated Python interpreter as scripting language
What's New in This Release:many bugfixes
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall