Itzam Publisher's description
from Scott Robert Ladd
Itzam/C is a deliberately portable and....
Itzam/C is a deliberately portable and concise C library for creating and manipulating keyed-access database files containing variable-length, random access records. Information is referenced by a user-defined key value; indexes may be combined with or remain separate from data.
Key features include:
* 100% ANSI/ISO Standard C promotes portability across platforms.
* Full 64- and 32-bit support
* Small footprint, with a sub-150k shared object and sub-50k static library on Linux. For Windows, the 32-bit DLL is under 32k, and the 64-bit DLL comes in at 39k.
* File-locking for multiuser/multiprocess/mutilthreaded applications.
* Transactions with rollback.
* Indexes using B-tree, hash, and matrix algorithms.
* No dependancies on any outside libraries. Itzam/C stands by itself.
* Dual-licensing, both GPL and a license suitable for closed-source projects.
What's New in This Release:A Visual Studio project was created for the recently-added tutorial program.
A bug in datafile structure initialization was fixed.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall